2. Write the percent as a decimal Round to the nearest thousandth if the division will not terminate. 3. A number is reduced by 40% to 180. What’s the original amount? 4. The marks earned by the student on a middle- term business math exam are shown on the right.
Fill out the ground regularity distribution. 5. Solve for x. Remember to execute a check. 3,000 with a straightforward annual interest of 15% was made on June 17 and was credited on August 17. Find the exact interest. Click on the icon to see the desk of the sequential amount for dates of the entire year.
7. Solve for the unidentified in the question. 8. Find the total amount that should be set aside today to yield the desired future amount. 12.41 per hour but gets a 4% increase. What is his new income per hour to the nearest cent? 10. Solver for the unknown in the formula. 390. Find the value. Round to the nearest cent.
- 8 Telecom – Buy or Sell
- Medical Expense Loans
- Double check the PAN amount you have given
- Ask Kim: What kind of annuity should I buy
- Public takeovers
- Limit order marketplaces
- 33 R***y hall
16,000 to pay cash for a Ventura Van, year which he plans to purchase in one? He can invest at 1.8% each year, compounded yearly. 320. The price is %86. Find the markup of the cd player. 550. He paid the expenses on March 12. Just how much was the cash discount?
16. Solve for the unknown is a formula. Find the pace of markup predicated on cost. Find the rate of markup predicated on selling price. 659.60, which is 170% of the cost. Find the pace of markup. 19. A genuine number increase from 2,107 to 7,240. Find the quantity of increase. 660 if a discount rate of 10% is offered. 35. Find the markdown amount the speed of markdown.
1,200 at 14% for 3 years compounded annually. Find the near future value and the compounded interest paid on the loan. Compare the compound interest with simple interest for the same period. 2,12 months if the interest rate is 7 200 in a single.5% annually, compounded annually. 2,500 for 3 years at a straightforward interest rate of 12% per season. 30. An organization manager’s an electronic equipment store and has ordered 200 remote-controlled color TVs for a special sale.
250 with a trade discount group of 7/8/4. Find the web price of the order utilizing the net decimal comparative. 31. Financing is perfect for 90 months. Convert the right time to years. Pick the correct answer below. Find the speed of markup predicated on cost. Choose the correct choice below and complete any answer boxes within your choice.
12.74 and an individual trade discount rate of 40% are allowed. 221 with a trade discount series of 5/15/15. Which is the better deal if all other aspects of the deal, such as delivery, time of availability, and guarantees are the same or equivalent? Which is better deal? 221 with the 5/15/15 discount series. 181.88 with the 5/15/15 discount series.
163,777. Find its asset turnover percentage. 2,300.00 after 2 yrs. The loan possesses simple interest of 7.2% per yr. 3500. Express lead to the nearest tenth for a percent. 22.13. What was the selling price of each pair of slacks? 43. A man needed money to buy lawn equipment.